Exotiq Property is introducing exclusive Buyer’s Agency Services.
A buyer’s agent is an agent that you select to work exclusively for you, the buyer. He or she has access to
all listings from all the agencies on the island and understands exactly what you are looking for.
We avoid the typical dilemma of an agent that gets paid by the vendor and therefore acts in the interest of
the vendor – a buyer’s agent is paid by the buyer and acts only in the interest of the buyer. If a commission
from the vendor is due it is credited to you and not the agent.
A buyer’s agent is a partner who shares your interest and is committed to a common cause.
- Select your preferred agent based on your own criteria and after a thorough interview.
- Agree on a compensation for your agent when you have found and bought your property.
- Enter into a buyer’s agency agreement for a limited length of time.
- Work out a detailed brief with your agent.
- Review properties online and refine your brief.
- Inspect the properties on your shortlist – either personally or through video
- Prepare an offer and let your agent negotiate the best possible price.
- Select your legal team to check the property you want to buy.
- Ask your agent to draw up contracts.
- Sign, pay and move in hassle free.