Sits on the cliff in Kutuh, on 1,845sqm freehold land, this astonishing estate offers luxurious living, from beautiful recycled teak wooden floors and ceilings, merbau window frames and doors, to luxury style beds, linens and amenities. The lower level has an indoor and outdoor lounge and dining area adjacent with modern equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. Three en-suite bedrooms including the master suite are located on this floor. Upstairs is another lounge with a second kitchen and outdoor dining table for 10 seats overlooking the pool and a beautiful garden with ocean view as a backdrop view. Three en-suite bedroom are overlooking the pool and the garden too, and one of the bedrooms has direct access to SPA Bale.
- Master Suite is located on the upper level directly in front of the cliff, offers enchanting views over the ocean. An adjacent make up area and huge wardrobe lead into a sunken bathroom with walk-in shower and a large luxurious bath. There is a direct access from the bathroom to the adjacent private ocean front Bale and large poster daybed.
- Library suite completed with a study and a selection of books. The bathroom features an outdoor shower set in the garden. The room has access to the living room terrace with its pool and ocean views as well as Spa terrace.
- Garden Studio, a very private bedroom with en-suite bathroom located near the living room on the ground floor.
- Pool suite is located on the garden level adjacent to the giant pool and the lounge with access to SPA Bale. The room has an elegant makeup area and beautiful timber working desk. Its oversized bathroom features a comfortable bath and a huge walk in shower.
- Equally elegantly appointed are two pool studios facing the pool. Beautiful Merbau frames and doors complement the warm sandstone patterned flooring. Each bathroom has a bath tub overlooking the pool.
Offered fully furnished with tastefully decorated, the property is currently on the rental market with an established track record.